It is the Peace by Piece, “strictly organic garden,” that truly makes us different from the rest. Our wellness “from the inside out” method is not just a trendy slogan; it is the bedrock of our treatment. Many are not aware of the following facts:
- Organs are not only damaged from substance abuse, so is the gut
- Studies indicate that the interaction between the functioning of the brain and gut are closely intertwined
- More than 80% of the immune system is ruled by the gut
- Depression and mental illness have been linked to an imbalance of good bacteria in the intestinal system
- Massive amounts of antioxidants and phytochemicals from food fight off free radical and balance, the body’s overall system
- When the body is balanced in nutrients, chemicals and minerals it operates at optimal performance, both physically and psychologically
With these absolutes in mind, and as part of our introductory session with each client, we take a close look at that client’s nutritional habits and customs. We also introduce our clients to the benefits of a sound diet plan—one that will specifically work for them. Also, as part of that introduction, we begin by educating the client as to how the intestinal tract functions; what happens to it with addiction—whether it has been abused by strong opiates or over-eating—and how to restore and keep it in a healthy state.
On site at Peace by Piece, we teach our clients how to grow, harvest and process fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. This sets the client on a positive course—one that teaches them how to create their own personal garden and nutrition regimen when they return home.
To finish out our individualized program, each client takes with him/her a special diet plan including juices that sustain the body’s natural balance and that provide sustenance and nutrition to all the body’s operating systems.
We have licensed interventionists ready to assist you or your loved one in any location across the US.